The 6000 Series electrical enclosure is a board product family with a wide variety of standard and custom electronic enclosures, devices and accessories including shock trays, system monitors and solid state drive carriers. These products often use some of the unique concepts developed by NIS excerpted from existing ATR chassis, rackmount enclosures, and from our printer products. They are combined and developed into highly-specialized products that benefit from our extensive experience in ruggedizing commercial electronics, MIL-spec fabrication, manufacturing and testing. As a vertically integrated engineering company, NIS has developed extensive resources in the areas of engineering and manufacturing as noted below.
The electronic enclosure models shown below are some of the many standard and custom products available. Please contact Nova Integration Solutions to discuss your requirements today.
Model 6001 Rugged Enclosure
Flight Qualified Secure KVM
(Keyboard Video & Mouse) over-IP
Flight Qualified Gigabit Ethernet to Coax Converter
Custom RF Enclosure w/ cPCI Powered “Modules”
Engineering and Design:
- Extensive engineering to include electrical, mechanical, FEA and systems engineering with supporting functions such as PCB layout, IT and drafting.
- Finite Element Analysis (thermal, structural and airflow)
- Backplane and PCB Design
- System Monitor and microcontroller design
- Power system design (Power supply, UPS, EMI filter, frequency converters, transformers and inverters)
- Battery design
- Military chassis and advanced electronics packaging design
- ISO9001:2000 and AS9100 facilities
- MIL-spec manufacturing and assembly (IPC-A-610 and J-STD-01)
- Sheet metal and machined metal fabrication in house
- PCB manufacture (SMT, through hole, multi-layer, rigid/flex/rigid-flex, etc.)
- Component manufacturing such as circuit breakers, isolators and rubber products
- Full testing including ATP, ESS, design validation testing (DVT) and limited qualification testing